- Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Shop by Category
Our Delivery Policy
- Quick delivery: We aim to despatch and deliver your order to you as quickly as possible.
- Delivery Method and Labelling: Your selections will be delivered to your door via Courier or New Zealand Post.
- No Signature Required: All deliveries will not require a signature unless specifically stated by you.
- Delivery Times: We aim to deliver within 2 business days if your item is in stock. All back orders will be delivered within 7 days unless personally notified.
We do not provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a particular purchase so we ask that you choose carefully. If you need to return a product that you order incorrectly there will be a 20% restocking fee. If freight was charged on your order, the freight component will not be credited. Please contact us for a RA (Return Authorization) number. While the Consumer Guarantees Act and Fair Trading Act provide the basis for New Vision Office Products Ltd’s returns policy, we in fact go above and beyond the expectation of these two statutory laws. New Vision Office Products Ltd has a policy where we will accept products to be returned under our policy, subject to the conditions below. The product must be in a good, resalable condition as supplied, including packaging, unless faulty or otherwise defective. It's this policy that provides you peace of mind when ordering from New Vision Office Products Ltd.
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RA (Return Authorization) number.
- To request an RA number please call us on 0508 56 56 56 or send us an email
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If faulty, please specify the fault.
- Please do not place stickers or courier tickets on the original manufacturer’s package.
- The RA number must be clearly written on the outer box/bag. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the box/bag.
- Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Claims must be made within 5 business days of receipt of goods.
13J Saleyards Road,
Otahuhu 1062, Auckland
- All returned items must be in their original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Faulty items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RA numbers are valid for 10 business days.
No Tolerance Policy Regarding Fraud
We will report credit card fraud to the relevant authorities of any attempted fraudulent order. Credit Card fraud in particular is a crime that is being committed daily over the internet.
We will only accept orders from New Zealand. This is to ensure that we are both protected from credit card fraud.
- Secure Details: Internet Ordering and Security is of utmost concern to us. We will ensure your credit card details and personal information are safe. We will never sell, trade or give your personal information that you supply to us to anyone - at all!!
- Credit Card Transactions: All your transactions are completed with the security provided by the highest level encryption servers available. Your credit card details are guarded by technology that is completely 100% secure as we use E-Way (www.eway.co.nz) so you can order with confidence. New Vision Office Products does not hold, store or see any of your credit card details. All payment are processed in New Zealand dollars.
- Multiple Payment Methods: If for any reason you do not feel safe entering your credit card information on our site, please feel free to fax, mail or post your order to us.
- Secure Account: We use every means available to protect your sensitive information - that's why when you initially order from us, you will need to register as a customer by opening an account.
Prices, Specifications and Policies
All prices exclude Goods and Services Tax (GST) and freight. New Vision Office Products reserves the right to update prices, specifications and policies at any time without notice. We make great efforts to ensure the prices and specifications of our goods are as accurate and as up to date as possible. However, given the nature of the goods we supply, the availability, price or specifications of goods can change rapidly. We therefore accept no liability should any of the goods be unavailable or if prices or specifications differ from those presented on this web site. In Certain cases, pictures/photographs are only representative of the goods being sold. Please read the product details to ensure that you are ordering the correct product or call us on 0508 56 56 56 if you are unsure. All payment are processed in New Zealand dollars.
In these terms and conditions:-
- the company shall mean New Vision Office Products Ltd.
- the customer shall mean a customer or an applicant for credit.
All orders received from customers are only accepted subject to these standard terms and
Conditions of trade.
If credit terms have been offered to the customer, payment for all goods supplied is due
Net 20 days from statement date, otherwise payment is due with order or on collection of
goods. The company reserves the right to withdraw credit facilities from any customer at
Delivery is free into store in New Zealand, for orders over the value of $50.00 ex GST.
RETENTION OF TITLE:
(a) The risk for goods passes on delivery.
(b) Title to and property in the goods shall not pass to the customer until the customer has
paid to the company all monies owing to the company under all sales of goods contracts
entered into between us.
(c) The customer hereby authorises the company, our servants and agents to enter
premises owned, leased or occupied by the customer for the purpose of taking
possession of the goods in accordance with these conditions and authorises the
company by our servants or agents to use all reasonable force to obtain possession.
EXCHANGE OR RETURN OF GOODS:
Where goods have been incorrectly supplied, are faulty or have been damaged, the
Customer undertakes to notify the company immediately upon receipt. The company
may either issue a credit or exchange them.
CHANGE OF STATUS:
In the event of any change of status of the customer, which shall be deemed to include,
liquidation or bankruptcy, then it is agreed that all goods supplied thereafter shall
be paid for by the customer on delivery. Such payment will be by way of credit card, PayPal, cash, bank deposit or bank cheque.
*Orders under $50.00 ex GST, or involving furniture, may incur a small delivery charge.